Enjoying the Journey
It is a great joy to announce the release of a writing project I have been working on for some time. The burden on my heart as an evangelist is to help train as many people as possible to engage where they are in the work of evangelism. Everyone needs the gospel of Jesus Christ! And every believer should be prepared to share it.
And so the new resource…
“Go!” is a training manual designed for use in Sunday School classes, Bible studies, soul winning training – anywhere believers could be stirred and equipped to witness!
I have enjoyed writing the lessons and believe they will help to place an emphasis on eternity and the work of the gospel. One of the greatest joys has been to labor alongside my friend, Evangelist Byron Foxx. As many of you know, he is a happy Christian! He is also a happy Christian worker. I am thrilled that we have been able to collaborate on this project.
Here are the basics:
- 5 Bible lessons based on key portions of Scripture and designed to major on application.
- Each lesson has full length leader resources including: lesson aims, Scriptural context, introduction, teaching outline, practical applications, illustrations, and much more.
- Reproducible student handouts for each lesson. Permission is granted for you to make as many copies as needed!
- CD recordings of each lesson providing an overview and teacher suggestions for use in preparation.
- Bonus Material: An additional training CD for teachers and a copy of a special booklet to use with new believers.
The material is appropriate for youth – adults, and could be utilized in a variety of creative ways. This would be a wonderful series to study in a youth group setting or in a senior adults gathering.
The cost for the entire kit is $49.95. ONE OF THE GREATEST FEATURES OF THIS RESOURCE IS THAT ONE KIT SERVES THE ENTIRE CHURCH! You may use it again and again without reordering.
Brother Foxx and I are praying that God will use this tool in a special way to train soul winners and see a great host of people saved. Would you help us pray and share it with others?
You may pre-order your “GO!” manual by clicking HERE. The resource training kit will be available March 17 and will be shipped directly to you. A number of churches are already planning to use the 5 lessons for the 5 Sundays in April. (The 3rd lesson is from 1 Corinthians 15 and will fall on Easter Sunday!) I hope you will join us in this study.
I would love to hear what you think of the project very soon! May God help us to “go ye into all the world and preach the gospel to every creature” (Mark 16:15).