Enjoying the Journey
In just three days we will launch the new website for the evangelistic work God has called us to do. Scottpauley.org will be available beginning Monday, February 1, 2016. I am excited about the resources that we will be able to provide on this new platform.
- Get better acquainted with our family and the burden God has given us for revival. Pictures and regular updates will be posted to the site.
- Share a special gospel presentation with friends through your social media. A brief video and written gospel message will be available for you to view and share with others.
- Follow our itinerary for the coming months. Our family would love to see you at one of the meetings very soon.
- Listen to Bible preaching. A video sermon archive will be available. Additional audio and video messages will be added over time.
- Read my blog, Enjoying the Journey, in a new easy to use format. A full archive of over 180 posts will be available. Articles cover current issues, church ministry, evangelism, books, personal growth, prayer, the devotional life, preaching, and much more. New weekly posts are coming!
- Find ways to partner with us in the work of evangelism and revival. It is our hope that a host of friends will sign up to join our prayer team. We need your prayers!
There are several special features and ways for us to stay connected. Tammy and I look forward to hearing what you think of the new site.
Thank you for continuing to pray for us. Please visit scottpauley.org on Monday to see more.